Crispy and so delicious it’ll feel like cheating! Enjoy this low-fat tuna patty recipe!
- 2- 6 oz. cans tuna (packed in water), drained *
- 2 eggs
- ¼ tsp. celery salt
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ tsp. Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 oz. shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. parmesan cheese – optional
- ¼ cup finely minced celery &/or bell pepper
Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl. Drop the tuna mixture by large spoonfuls onto a heated non-stick skillet over medium heat. Flatten slightly and shape into patties. Cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side until well browned. Serve with tartar sauce (recipe below) or the sauce of your choice. *Salmon can be substituted for tuna.
- ¼ cup Walden Farms (calorie-free) mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. dill pickle relish
- 1/8 tsp. celery seed
- black pepper – to taste
- 1/8 tsp. dried dill