Protein Pumpkin Pudding
It’s officially pumpkin pie spice season! Our talented team has created a delicious sweet treat for you and the family to enjoy this season. This meal-prep friendly recipe is a great option to enjoy for breakfast or lunch:
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup unsweetened almond or cashew milk
- 1 scoop vanilla flavored protein powder (such as Unjury, Body Fortress, Dymatize)
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie seasoning
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- Non-calorie sweetener to taste (Swerve, Stevia, Splenda, etc.)
- Garnish with 1-2 tbsp. chopped toasted pecans or walnuts- optional
Mix all ingredients together well. Chill for 2 hours or overnight. Keeps for 3-5 days in the refrigerator.
*Recipe is very versatile, try substituting the pumpkin pie seasoning for 1 tbsp. cocoa powder and use chocolate-flavored protein powder.