Chickpea Salad Recipe
Looking for a vegetarian alternative for tuna salad? This Chickpea Salad recipe is low-carb and low-fat, and makes for a great healthy lunch or side dish!
· 1 can (15 oz.) chickpeas, drained & rinsed
· 1 tbsp. dijon mustard
· 2- 1 oz. wedges lite laughing cow cheese
· 2 tbsp. dill pickle relish
· 1 tbsp. vinegar
· 1 stalk celery, minced
· 2 green onions, minced
· 2 tbsp. chopped fresh dill
· Salt & pepper to taste
Toss drained chickpeas into a medium-sized bowl and mash well. Then add remaining ingredients and stir thoroughly.
* This Chickpea salad is also delicious as a filling in halved peppers or lettuce wraps with a couple slices of avocado, tomato & sprouts.